Senior Manager / Manager / Director – Sales
In this role you will be part of the growing team and will be involved in shaping the organization. Our Company is currently focused to do business in India and America market, selling solutions and services for SMB segment, and looking to grow rapidly.
You will be responsible to achieve the sales number Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly.
Required Skills/ Mandatory skills:
- Minimum 3 and maximum 12 years of relevant professional experience in selling services and IT software solutions is must.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), should be able work as Team Player and independently.
- Good understanding of IT Software solutions and working knowledge of Managed Services (RIMS) is must.
- Ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
- Proven ability to identify, target and secure key business relationships
- Ability to evaluate and implement a sales compensation structure that drives growth.
- Ability to contribute as part of the senior management team by participating in planning, resources allocation, and driving growth.
- Comfortable using online software sales automation products and web collaboration tools.
- Must be organized, passionate, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage and own the sales numbers for Software solutions and services business for the company.
- Initiate, manage, takes ownership of strategic dialogues with other teams, including Management, Technology and client services.
- Take responsibility of understanding our solutions and leading sales with work on proposals, presentations, negotiation, closures and customer management.
- Develop and implement strategic goals and tactical planning for Sales
- Measure and analyze marketing initiatives and performance, to maximize return on investment for each channel used.
- Any graduate, MBA will be plus